Travis County MUD # 16

Travis County Municipal Utility District handles the wastewater system in the Rocky River Subdivision. They have contracted with Crossroads Utility Services to operate and maintain its wastewater system.

Please call Crossroads Utility Services at 512-246-1400 if you see a sewer leak or are experiencing sewer problems at your home. Crossroads can help you determine if the problem is in the sewer system or isolated to your house. If the problem is in your house line, you will be responsible for finding and resolving the problem.

Water service is handled by the West Travis County Public Utility Agency. Their phone number is
512-263-0100. Please call them with questions regarding your water, water restrictions or to schedule getting your water turned on or off. You can also call them to report any water leaks.

Important Info on Flushable Wipes - Click here to view