Leak Adjustment Form

What should I do after my leak has been repaired?

Your district may have a leak adjustment policy. Please reach out to our office to inquire if your district allows for a potential leak adjustment. If you qualify, your district has specific terms and conditions for reviewing your account. You will need to provide proof of repair to include plumber receipts, photos, etc.