There are several options for paying your bill.
1. Walk-in Payment at our Office, Monday thru Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (closed most federal holidays). We accept cash, checks, money orders, cashier checks, and all major credit cards. Our office is located at 2601 Forest Creek Drive, Round Rock, TX 78665.
2. By Mail, with check or money order, and your payment will be credited the day that we receive it. Please write your full account number on the check or money order. Please send payment payable to your District, PO Box 4901 Houston, TX 77210-4901. Your account number is located on your billing statement.
3. By Phone, with any major credit or debit card. Please call customer service at 512-246-1400 for information regarding possible fees. You may also set up automatic monthly payments with your credit or debit card by phone.
4. Our Website 24/7 at www.crossroadsus.com with any major credit card or checking account. Payments will be posted next business day.
To pay your bill online, follow these instructions.
- Click on the “My district” tab on the top menu.
- Select your district from the list. Your district name can be found on your bill. You must choose your district or your login will not work.
- Click on the “Utility Payment Portal” button on your district’s page. You can login to your account to make a payment, or use the “Guest Payment” option.
You may also set up automatic monthly payments with your credit or debit card by using the website. Please call customer service at 512-246-1400 for information regarding possible fees.
5. Automatic Draft Please mail in or bring in a copy of a VOIDED bank check along with your bill stub. The back of your bill stub has our reoccurring monthly auto-draft agreement that needs to be completed with the voided check. Please call customer service at 512-246-1400 for information regarding possible fees.
6. Your bank’s Online Bill Pay Service If you use your bank’s online bill pay company, it is critical that the full account number found on your bill is clearly shown on the check to ensure your payment is posted promptly and correctly to your account. Please allow 7-10 business days to ensure your payment is received before your due date. Please send payment payable to your district, PO Box 4901 Houston, TX 77210-4901.