Welcome to Wells Branch Municipal Utility District
The following information is being provided to help you become familiar with the policies and procedures relating to your utility service for Wells Branch Municipal Utility District.
The service(s) included in this district’s utility bill: Water, Wastewater, Trash and Recycling
Wells Branch Office located at:
Please contact Wells Branch directly with trash questions or complaints: 512-251-9814
Drop Box Location for Water Bill Payments:
3000 SHORELINE – IN FRONT OF RECREATION CENTER ACROSS PARKING LOT
2106 KLATTENHOFF – IN FRONT OF POOL
Current Water Restrictions:
Water Restrictions In Effect
Effective August 15, 2023, Wells Branch is under Stage 2 drought response water restrictions.
Due to the combined storage of Lake Buchanan and Lake Travis falling below 900,000 acre-feet, stage 2 water restrictions are now in effect.
- Hose-end Sprinklers – one day per week – midnight to 10 a.m. and/or 7 p.m. to midnight
- Even address – Sunday
- Odd address – Saturday
- Automatic Irrigation – one day per week – midnight to 5 a.m. and/or 7 p.m. to midnight (Residential customers may also water a second day with a hose-end sprinkler)
- Even address – Thursday
- Odd address – Wednesday
- Commercial / Multi-family / Public Schools
- Hose-end Sprinklers or Automatic Irrigation – one day per week – midnight to 5 a.m. and/or 7 p.m. to midnight
- Even address – Tuesday
- Odd address – Friday
- Home carwash must use auto-shutoff valve or bucket.
- Ornamental Fountains with fall greater than 4 inches are prohibited.
Water waste is prohibited and can be enforced at all times.
For more information, please visit www.wellsbranchmud.com/restrictions